Do you love God but often wish you could be more effective? Have a desire for more of God’s Kingdom to break in and see more happen? Feel inadequate but want to leave a legacy? If you sometimes think like this and want to Make a Difference, then this course could be for you.
Training for Supernatural Life is intended to bring about transformation and equip individuals to be released into their destiny and community. We don’t expect people to be experts (none of us are), but to be willing and open disciples.
The course will run on Tuesdays from 7.30 to 9.45pm (apart from outreach evenings which finish at 10pm) and will also include 3 full Saturdays, plus one Saturday morning. We will start on Saturday 20 January and finish on Tuesday 10 July 2018, with no meetings during the school holidays. The cost is £180 if paid by January 7 2018 – if payment is made after that it will be £200.
Evenings will consist of worship, ministry times, sharing stories, teaching, activation, small groups and outreach (but not all on the same evening!).
The syllabus will include teaching on the Kingdom of God, our identity, ungodly beliefs, Faith, Healing, God as Father, the Holy Spirit, the person of Jesus and much, much more.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS SUNDAY 31 DECEMBER.
How to Apply
This will be Woodside Church going on a journey together, but others are welcome to apply. If you think this might be for you, what is your next step?
- Complete the attached application form
- Talk to your Community Group leader / close friend (you will need to find a mentor while you are doing TSL so it is worth starting that conversation early).
Dates (To Be Confirmed)
January: 20 (Saturday 10am – 4pm), 23 & 30
February: 6, 20 & 27
March: 6, 13, 17 (Saturday Outreach Morning, 10am – 1pm), 20, 27
April: 17, 24, 28, (Saturday 10am – 4pm)
May: 1, 8,15, 22,(Outreach Evening, 10pm Finish)
June: 5, 12, 19, 23 (Saturday, 10am – 4pm), 26
July: 3 (Outreach Evening, 10pm Finish), 10
- All payments to be made out to Woodside Church and sent to Woodside Church, Dover Crescent, Bedford, MK41 8QH c/o Simon Mayes, Finance administrator. Please include a note to say that this is for TSL. Cash is also possible but PLEASE indicate that it is for TSL and in an envelope.
- If it is preferred that fees are paid by bank transfer, details are as follows:
Bank: Nat West (High St, Bedford)
Account name: Woodside Church
Sort code: 60-02-13
Account no: 08001480
BIC – NWBK GB2L
IBAN code: GB67NWBK60021308001480
Please can you do the following when any payments are made:
- Indicate that this is for TSL
- If you are a family member / friend / church paying on behalf of a student, please include the student’s surname and add TSL
- Email Simon Mayes (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let him know what you have paid and when.
Please note: TSL course fees are £180 if paid in full by January 7 2018 (after that the cost is £200).
Confirmation of your place is £20 non- returnable and is offset against the fees.
Someone from the TSL team will contact you to arrange an interview which will take place at Woodside Church on either:
- Monday 23 October, 7.30pm
- Monday 13 November, 7.30pm
- Sunday 26 November, between 4.00 – 6.00pm
- Tuesday 7 December, 7.30pm
For Woodside students, we will not require a reference but will let Tim Green know about your application. If you are from another church, we will get in touch with one of your leaders.
Please note: TSL numbers for 2018 are likely to be limited at 30
Thanks for showing interest – if you have any queries in connection with your application, please contact Ruth Matthews.
Richard Clements, Ruth Matthews and the TSL Team